Update 8 was an addition to Atmosphir, which introduced character customization and many other features.
- Weapon Combat. Press the action key (”Shift” for simple and “F” for Veteran) to use a weapon (if equipped). Hold to repeat attack for melee weapons.
- Equip Button. A new button to switch between weapons.
- Bomb Cannon. Bombs are no longer thrown, they're fired from a handheld cannon.
- Healthbar added to GUI.
- Play Browser: Some comment bugs fixed (no more horizontal scrolling, hopefully). Scrollable level descriptions.
- Color Theme Pack: A brand new pack of 16 colored boxes and basic platforms (moving platforms coming soon).
- Solid Color Backgrounds. Go to File > Rules. Now have the option to turn the background off and make solid color backgrounds instead.
- Level locking. During the upload dialog, there is a checkbox to allow a level to be editable or not.
- Game creation. There is an option to make a “level pack” during the upload dialog. Simply select the levels to be packed together, and upload away.
- Longer descriptions- You can now write longer level descriptions.
- Online Functionality: a signin dialog appears when entering design mode. It is still possible to choose to “Go Offline” and design offline as always.
- Character customization released, at the demise of Cameron.
- Market and AtmoStore released.
- Players' Club released.
- “Remember Me” button added to login.
- Credits (bottom of main menu) updated.
Notes and referencesEdit