+ 6 new Muka design objects. 4 Muka tents, a Muka box and Muka floor. Very cool stuff - I think we’re going to see some awesome Muka villages soon…
+ Rule indicators in play mode GUI. Now you’ll know exactly what goals you need to finish when playing a level. The lower-right-hand corner will display all current objectives. There’s also better onscreen indications when you complete an objective.
+ Refined character animations. You’ll notice some additional animations for jumps and landing - small touches that add a little extra life to the character.
+ Powerup properties. All powerups have additional properties. Depending on the powerup, you can specify the number of points, respawn time, value, etc. Adds a lot more customization to how your powerups work (including negative effects in some cases!).
+ Forest Treehouse basic platforms (branches) now have corrected LOD (aka, they don’t pop into squares anymore).
+ The moving platform “push thru” bug has been fixed. If a moving platform looks like it’s going to squash you, it will stop in place until you move out of the way. If you build a level around this bug, you’ll need to fix it (we told you not to do it in the first place)!
+ Bomb respawn time. Make bombs reappear after a certain time limit (30 seconds is the default).
+ Better block visibility in design mode. Remember how blocks used to disappear and do weird things as you deleted stuff or zoomed in and out? Hopefully that’s fixed now.
+ Various smaller bug fixes and tweaks, including these tickets:
- 176 BUG: “Retry from Checkpoint” doesn’t work hanging on spikes
- 93 Delay after pressing the login OK button.
- 173 DESIGN: Forced Finish Flag bug
- 90 Design Mode: releasing ALT while rotating the camera, stills rotates the camera.
- 151 PLAY: Mukas get flung from respawning vertical moving platforms.
- 152 PLAY: Easy cheat for Scouts (suicide jump)
- 154 PLAY: Starring Cheat Bug
- 162 DESIGN: Ceiling Spikes In Old Levels Reset to 1 Height
- 161 DESIGN: Background Reset Issue
- 158 DESIGN: New Moving Platform “Death Re-trigger” Property Needed
- 155 DESIGN: Undo/Redo Bug
- 153 DESIGN: Deleting Mukas Leads to some Weird Bugs.
- 149 DESIGN: Bird Misspelling
- 144 DESIGN: Double Flag Bug
- 146 PLAY: Killing enemies counts as 2?
- 156 DESIGN: Muka 0 Health = Crash
- 145 DESIGN: Mukas called crabs in properties
- 148 PLAY: Mukas not falling properly