Project Stratosphir is the codename for the massive port of all design and play assets to the Unity engine; not only allowing for an entirely in-browser experience, but also greatly improved graphics and physics.
Numerous additions were added to the game on release, including:
- Change to the Unity Engine.
- Addition of Multiplayer.
- Addition of Info Stickers.
- 3D Copy & Paste.
- Addition of Lasers.
- You can fight without a weapon.
- Addition of Ragdoll Physics.
- Bombable Blocks have Health and Respawn Values.
- Browser Play.
- Character Customization access from the Pause Menu.
- Reset Level Button in Pause Menu.
- Improved Combat System.
- Addition of Gravity Changers.
- New aiming system.
- New Skyboxes.