Design Mode is the heart of Atmosphir. It allows players to design and play their own levels, created using an array of blocks and props.
Tips For Design ModeEdit
- Cracked Blocks can be destroyed by bombs or crow eggs.
- The Tree Gate is a trap door. By opening it the player falls down.
- WASD/arrows = pan
- E = floor up
- Q = floor down
- R = rotate (can be modified with shift too)
- R + scrollwheel = fine-tuned rotate (can be modified with shift too)
- F = free placement (tries to snap to closest polygon)
- C + scrollwheel = scale
- Double-click = properties
- Z and X = rotate 90 degrees
- a/t/option + click = orbit